- Set up flume line for operation and fill with water and monitor chemicals
- Load totes of lettuce and leafy greens into the flume lines based on demand
- Properly clean the lettuce harvested from both the field and greenhouses as quickly and efficiently while following the food safety policies and procedures
- Follow specific Food Safety and HACCP procedures including, but not limited to, temperature measurements, cleaning schedule and procedures, proper product labeling with lot numbers, tracking of lot numbers for incoming produce, etc
- Assist with inventory management by stacking, labeling and dating all finished product and placing in appropriate storage area.
- Light maintenance or cleaning projects in other areas may be assigned on days flume line is not needed or cut short
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Chef's Garden Inc.
The Chef’s Garden has been delivering specialty products with optimum shelf life, quality, flavor and nutrition direct from the farm to the world's most discriminating chefs for over 30 years. Under the guidance of Lee Jones, and Bob Jones, Jr. - who follow in the footsteps of their father, Bob Jones, Sr., - The Chef's Garden employs traditional regenerative farming methods combined with innovative technology to stay on the leading edge of the produce business.
Company Website: www.chefs-garden.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)